it came just from one smell

how luckky is the person that can go back in time only with one picture?
only with a smell??
many times i smell a cake..but i feel nothing..
but when tha cake is baking has orange inside and instead butter olive oil then i can only feel ..i can only go back in time..
i am in the kitchen of my nona ,my grand mother, shes making a cake, as usual
sugar , eggs, milk, orange, flour , and some cacao.. but no butter...
why nona u put olive oil??
cause its healthier...
and the taste...
and the smell while it was baking gave me the luck that everytime i smell this combination
i can go back at that kitchen...
im young again...
everything in the kitchen is so high...i have to stretch my feet to take the spoon..i have to hug the bawl to put the mixture in the pan..
and my fingers inside it...happiness!!!
small hands..tiny fingers inside a bawl of chokolate!!
but dont eat too much...
you are going to be sick...
and the image ends with a wood table..and me looking at it from the sky and then i go up and upp and up and looking the house..the garden..the trees..the green valley with the little orange spots...
and this just from one smell...
after that...
now..
im going to write a letter to my nona,my grandmother...
love is filling my heart...

Comments