Avocados are high in valuable, health-promoting fats. For a typical avocado:
- About 75% of an avocado's calories come from fat, most of which is monounsaturated fat.
- Avocados also have 60% more potassium than bananas. They are rich in B vitamins, as well as vitamin E and vitamin K.
- Avocados have a high fiber content among fruits – including 75% insoluble and 25% soluble fiber.
- A fatty triol (fatty alcohol) with one double bond, avocadene (16-heptadecene-1,2,4-triol), is found in avocado.
we will need
- 2 avocados
- 2 tomatoes or 8-9 cherry tomatoes (usually they are more tasty)
- 1-2 pieces of garlic if you want u put more or less depends of how u prefer the taste of garlic.or not at all.
- olive oil (2 soup spoons)
- juice of half lemon
- pepper, salt, tea spoon of oregan
- some red peper if u want or tabasco
...cut the avocados at the middle and then use the skin pressing it with your hands
melting it into a ball.
use a fork if needed to melt them more
then..cut the tomatoes in small square pieces
...smash the garlic ( the garlic must be really smashed and not choped..you can use an electronic blender also)
so now ye just have to mix all the ingredients!!!
place the tomatoes into the avocado,the garlic, the oi,l pepper, salt and oregan and lemon
and its ready!!
You can serve it with fresh persil and roasted toast bread or fin crisps or nachos