Figs in the oven, stuffed with feta cheese, peanuts, rosemary For Wine Lovers



I had the chance to have fresh figs from my tree in my grandmothers house in Zakynthos.

I also had the chance to have a wine from a friend which we had together collected and made it many years ago...Now its mature and ready to offer us its 5 years experience and stories..

I think I should just make something that this wine deserves...


For Wine Lovers...


10 figs

100gr feta cheese
3 spoons peanuts or almonds
rosemary
oregano
olive oil





Cut the cup of the figs and take out carefully
with a spoon the inside.
Try to hug with the spoon the inside of the skin of the fig.
All you need is love.










Collect the inside of the figs















And add the rest of the ingredients













Put the figs to an oven pan with some olive oil
and bake them at 200 C for about 10 minutes.


Simple, easy and tasty the right plate who can
proudly accompany a good glass of red wine.

Comments